Hello:

I'm trying to start VNC from another application where I have stored the
IP and password of all my servers.

        How I can do it ?
        (I use C++Builder)

And another question:
        Where I can see the definition of the files .VNC ?
        I can't locate any information about it.

THX in advance.

Saludos...
Salvador Moreno

___
information that is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by professional
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is
strictly prohibited by law. If this message has been received in error,
please immediately notify us via e-mail and delete it.