Sorry, messages with no subject cannot be delivered!
If it is an order, please try again!
If it was a complaint, don't try again!
If you need help, money or other important things, try with a subject again!

truly yours,

Autodelete

Alex K. Angelopoulos wrote:

>Change the display number.  The default setting is 0.  Add whatever display
>number you set it to 5900 for the actual TCP/IP port number used.

Ronald  Wiplinger, Technical Director
Bright Networking Inc, http://www.2bright.net
7F, 192-1, Sec. 3, Tatung Rd., Shijr City, Taipei, Taiwan, RoC
Tel.: +886 2 8647-1685, Mobile +886 915 653-452, Fax: +886 2 8647-2002