Has anyone else run across a problem with some machines running terminal
services not working with vnc 3.3.4 as a service? I have some machines where
3.3.4 will install just fine, and run as a service and give me console
access. Others will only run as the user, when I try and run the service
clients get an error message about the password not being set. However, if
you run the server and set the password clients can then connect, but only
to the virtual desktop not the real console. All machines are configured the
same as far as terminal services are concerned, and are all at the same
service pack/hotfix levels. Any help appreciated. Oh, and trying to use my
old method of; stop service, run server, set default properties, kill
server, start service doesn't work. I still get the password not set error.

Thanks,
Floyd R.