But that's OS ontop of OS ect

-----Original Message-----
From: jlupo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 October 2002 11:48
To: vnc-list
Cc: jlupo
Subject: RE: Bios access

There is a program called VMWare that allows you to run almost any
operating system on a Windows computer including Novell, Linux.  It runs
the operating system like a program in windows.  While using this
program you have full access to the bios while in Windows.  This is the
only program I have every seen that can call the bios while in Windows.
It must be possible to do this without this program as well.  You will
just have to find it.  I hope this helps some what!

Jae Lupo