From: Graeme Chinnery [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2002 11:51 PM
To: VNC
Subject: Bios access

As far as I know this is impossible but, is there anyway to access the
bios settings remotely???

I have someone in another location that needs the bios changed in there
comp. and I can't gain physical access to it for a while and no one
there knows anything about comps...

Any ideas???

Thanks
graeme.

--
"The two most common elements in the Universe are Hydrogen...and
Stupidity." -Harlan Ellison