Hi,

I'd like to install vnc on our users workstations, from our novell logon
script. We'd just like to install the server version on the worstations, then
install the full version on the pc support team's pcs. Is this possible? As we
don't want users to be able to use the viewer.

Is it possible to force a silent installation on users workstations? We have
the install file on the server, so I was wondering if it was possible to run
"vnc-3.3.4-x86_win32.exe" with some command line options, that would set a
default password (our admin password) and not have vnc add an icon to the
desktop or start menu, but register the viewer as a service, and start that
service.

Cheers

Ben