From: Ben Blackmore [mailto:ben@;benblackmore.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 4:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Silent Installation On Users Workstations :VSMail MX2

Thanks, I've had a look at the site, seems to do everything we want it to.
I've configured it all to my needs, and run the vnc.cmd file, it installs
perfectly, except when I then try to connect to the PC I installed it on, I
enter the IP address, then the password, but I get a 'VNC Authentication
Failed'. Which password does it use? Where do you define what password you
want? I thought it was the line "set pass=password" so I try loging in with
password, but it fails.
Ben