Jerry McBride wrote:
On Thu, 05 Dec 2002 17:01:28 +0100 Bodo Schulz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jerry McBride wrote:

On Thu, 05 Dec 2002 16:03:55 +0100 Bodo Schulz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You mean

./configure
make World ?

It's the same error.

Actually...

Here's how I do it. From the main dir of the xnv source code, I issue a make
clean then ./configure with no switches (defaults work fine here)  then a make.
I then move to the Xvnc directory and issue a make World. Then back to the main
directory and;./vncinstall/usr/bin/usr/man

Works for me... Try this and if it fails again, post all the text leading up to
the failure again. I'll try to help you again.
My Way:

In the main dir (vnc_unixsrc) i found no configure or Makefile, also i move into the Xvnc dir and run ./configure and then make. And i become the error.