There has been no change in the status of the source code.  The windows
vncviewer and WinVNC server source code used for TridiaVNC and TridiaVNC
Pro are exactly the same and available anonymously from our CVS server:

http://www.developvnc.org/logged-in/access-cvs.html

However, TridiaVNC Pro bundles those binaries into a larger package with
other, non-GPL components.  Currently, only the TridiaVNC Pro binaries
have been updated to reflect the multi-monitor changes.  However, the
resulting source code is already on the CVS server.  Updated TridiaVNC
binaries will be published later.

--
Brian
TridiaVNC Pro: finally, affordable remote control!