I did determine one other way of installing it remotely.  It's still not an easy
install, but I did test it and it does work.
You will need to be logged in as an administrator to do this.  Start by copying the
WinVNC.exe over to a known directory on the users computer.  Run regedit locally and
connect to that users computer in the regedit program.
Browse to HKEY_USERS, now, this is in a Win2k machine, I don't know about NT or XP,
but there should be at one or more directories that look like
S-1-5-21-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-xxxxx or something similar.  One of those directories
is for the user that is currently logged on to the computer, as to tell which one it
is, I'm not sure, but if you're using the
same password for each user, it shouldn't matter.  Under only a couple of those
directories, there should be a SOFTWARE
directory, create a directory called orl and in there create one called WinVNC3.  Now
create a Binary Key called Password
and then in there you can copy the information from your local
HKCU\SOFTWARE\orl\WinVNC3 Password key.  Repeat
these steps for any of the S-1-5-.... directories that have a SOFTWARE directory and
then close regedit.  Now, browse
through network neighborhood to the machine you are trying to get VNC installed on.
Open it and go into scheduled tasks.
In there, create a new task pointing where you copied the WinVNC.exe file and under
"Run as" enter in the credentials of the user that is currently logged in.  Start the
task and you should be able to connect to the computer through VNC.
I still recommend Fastpush though.

Regards,
  Beau