Here is my problem,

I am military and trying to use the VNC program to help out with problems the
family may not be able to handle while I am away.  My home computer has a
shared DSL connection between my computer and my son's computer through a
router set up.  Before I left i made sure I could talk from one computer to
another and it seemed to work just fine.  Now that I am away, I can't connect
to either computer. The IP address to me looks a little funny and may be
giving the problems but it did work from computer to computer.  they are
192.168.0.2   and the other compuer is 192.168.0.3...usually you have sets of
three on the numbers and the 0.2 or 0.3 may be confusing it or something.  I
would appreceate any help anyone can offer.  I have used the viewer program to
access other computers  already but just can't access my own.