Why would the user be logging out of the session?  Closing the VNCviewer
will leave everything intact and waiting for the user when they log back in
with the VNCviewer again.  Closing the session kills the Window Manager and
restarting the vncserver instance restarts it.  Please explain what are you
trying to accomplish by logging out?

If you are trying to free up that VNC instance for other users, look at the
inetd method of running VNC.

--
William Hooper