> first I`d like to know WHY it is not in vncviewer.
> If there is no reason against this feature and it`s just to be implemented=

> - it could be added easily.
> I need this feature - so possibly others. :)

I've checked both RealVNC 337 and TightVNC 128 - neither of these versions
(AFAIK) handle raw passwords from the command line.

EsVNC and Ultra do support it and the command line is:

vncviewer myserver /password mypass

EsVNC and Ultra can be found at :

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/samfd/esvnc/

Later,
Richard

Richard Harris
Environment IT, NCC
Ext 4509

"Service, price , quality: pick any two."

the system manager via NCC Help Desk (0115) 9772010.

for the presence of computer viruses.

Nottinghamshire County Council Legal Disclaimer