Hello everyone,

I thought I'll put my findings onto 1 mail.

First, I'm really sorry that I can forgot to state the
OS! That will be Solaris 8.

Next, I've got the -fp thing figured out. VNC must
have the font 'fixed' and I made a typo mistake (I'm
gonna slap myself for this) on the font path that
leads to 'fixed'.

After I got the -fp going, I just put the standard
/usr/openwin/lib/X11/fonts/misc and everything is
fine. Strange thing is I'm fully capable of displaying
the Korean locale so I'm assuming somehow the locale
uses the fonts in that directory. But honestly, I
can't see how!

Next, I add in the additional locale font paths which
I'm assumming can be found in
/usr/openwin/lib/locale/*/X11/fonts/*. However, I'm
still unable to see anything else. I also tried just
copy the entire fontpath output from 'xset q' but to
no avail as well.

Then, Steve, I tried your font server method. With
this, I can't even see Korean. I'm not sure what does
the -query local means but when I added that, I had
problems changing the locale.

As it is right now, I'm about to give up (but if you
have any other ideas which I can try, please let me
know!) as I'm doing this to help my co-workers so they
can work from home. They can probably do 80% of their
stuff with just the English locale ;)

My thanks to those who have help and I'm really sorry
if I've wasted any of your time for this.

Regards,
JK