From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of MATLOCK
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 12:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: VNC Question

Can't seem to get an answer on my question, and this appears to be as
close
as I am going to get.  Please assist. I do NOT want the end user
(SERVER) to
have the ability to do ANYTHING on their end when I (ADMIN) go into
their
machine.  Only problem here is that when I put the 'AllowProperties'
into
the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE it kills my ability to do anything after getting
into
their machine.  The great thing is it does kill THEIR ability to stop
anything I do.  The downside (unless I am doing something wrong) is when
put it in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE area it kills MY ability after being
able
to see their screen of doing ANYTHING on their machine.  Can you help.
This
would be a great help.