Hi

Would it be possible to add the function to send the key commands 'Ctrl' + 'Esc' so
you can open the start menu on a remote PC. The
trouble I'm currently having is if your viewing a desktop that is the same size as
your own, and the task bar is set to hidden (so it
pops up when you mouse over), you can't open the remote task bar, before your own task
bar pops up, and if you press the windows key on
the keyboard, again, your own start menu opens. The only way I can currently do it, is
to run the connection at a smaller size, say
1:2, so the remote desktop is smaller, and I can get to the hidden task bar.

Does this make sense?

Cheers

Ben

Triumph International Ltd
Arkwright Road, Groundwell, Swindon, SN25 5BE

Ben Blackmore
I.T. Department

Phone:      +44 (0) 1793 720126
Fax:           +44 (0) 1793 720179