I'm sure this must be quite simple really, but I am
not sure what figures to use where.

Scenario:
Windows 2k computer running VNCserver, internal IP
address 192.168.0.1

Redhat 9 proxy running sshd internal IP address
192.168.0.254

Firewall/router allowing incoming traffic to IP
address PUBLICIP on port 5900 to be forwarded to
internal IP 192.168.0.254 on port 5900.

Redhat 8 desktop with ADSL connection to internet.

What commands should I use to view Windows server on
Redhat 8.

Presumably ssh -l ...
and then vncviewer ...

But I'm not quite sure which IP address goes where
(btw, if I dialin to the server I need to use the
internal IP address rather than the name for my VNC
connection).

Any help gratefully received.

Matt