Andy,

We've had a couple of other reports of problems when users upgrade to
ZoneAlarm Pro 4 and try to use VNC Viewer 4 and have been talking to
ZoneLabs about it.

Can you clarify which machine (viewer or server) ZoneAlarm Pro is
running on and "protecting"?  Can you confirm that you are describing an
actual inability to connect viewer to server, rather than a more subtle
degradation in functionality?

Cheers,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.