All,

I'm having the exact same problem on Solaris 7. Solaris 8 is on a Ultra30
and Solaris 7 is on a E250.

I have the latest patch cluster on Solaris 8. I searched the patch report to
make sure I have the latest patches for the FFB frame buffer also.

Does anyone know the syntax for -log ? I found a blip about /uar/adm but I
don't see any X* logs.

-Kevin