From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Hernandez, Magdalena
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 11:22 AM
To: James Weatherall; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Curious input problem when using VNC 4.0 Viewer

This is the same problem we were having. I think it is a bug. We tried
installing again, uninstalling, etc. VNC becomes not useable to the point
that you have to walk up to the pc or console.

Below is the description of the problem in an email from our problem.

Thanks,

Magdalena Hernandez
Network Consultant
Westline Medical Management