Hi,

This might sound too simple however I do it all the time, I use Network
Neighbourhood from the distant VNC computer and copy the files back to my
computer and vice versa. I guess okay for small files etc...

Using XP of course you need to have the receiving computer i.e. the
VncViewer needs to have permission to receive files from the VncServer.

John