OK, here's a clarification: Unlike the other versions of VMWare, with
VMWare ESX the Virtual Machines runs as services that are not reachable or
visible on the physical system through the physical console. So the only
way to see the console of the Virtual Machines is to open a VNC Session or
the VMWare own Remote Console.

We see this behaviour only when we open a VNC Session. But to make this
happen, I have to open a VNC Session for a first time. Then, after ~2
hours, the console becomes blue.

I set up VNC 4 with the standard setup except that I set up to logoff when
the last VNC Session ends. I'm unsure if I set to remove wallpaper,
background pattern and the effects. But even when this settings are the
cause, its a bug anyway. Isn't it?

I will set up the promised VM and install VNC 4. Then Activate the logging
as described before. Please give me a little bit time for this.

I will let you know what I find in the Log and the events.

Thanks for your help

Cheers

Salvatore Cagliari
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]