On Sun, 2004-10-17 at 12:20, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I need to open vncviewer in a remote computer.
> How I can make it?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Sonia

Hello Sonia, I'm not sure what you mean...

It sounds like you are connected to a remote machine, and want to
connect to a third machine.  Is this what you meant?

if so, being remote makes no diference, you start vncviewer as normal...

Then again, maybe you just missplaced the word "in" and really meant
"open... to...".

In this case you need to execute the following command:

vncviewer <machine-name>:<display-no>

where machine-name is the name or ip-address of the machine that you
want to connect to.  (It is running vncserver right?)

and the display-no is the number of the display that vncserver server is
handling...

Hope this helps...

Jerry