On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 16:52, waren be wrote:
>    hello
>
>    i've got a problem with VNC:
>
>    it's installed on my pc and the firewall is well configured (port 5800
>    and 5900 open on TCP and UDP)
>
>    but  i  can't take the control of my pc : when i try both java and vnc
>    client  it  says  "connection  refused"  .  (ps:  the java client load
>    correctly :))
>
>    sorry for my bad english :)

Okay, use the following command to test your firewall:

telnet machine-ip 5900

if the tcp/ip (including the firewall) is setup correctly you
should get a couple lines of whihc one has the text "RFB".

If you get connection refused, then the problem is at the TCP/ip
connection level...  Ie firewall...

Jerry