Angelo Sarto
Skickat: den 18 oktober 2004 18:04
Till: Jerome R. Westrick
Kopia: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Amne: Re: SV: VNC and Firewall - which ports to open?

Possibly, you have the port "open" and not redirected.

You need a port forward of 5900 to your local machine if your firewall
is doing PAT/NAT.
(i.e. you have only one public IP shared for many computers)

Simply Opening 5900 will prolly route the packet into the bit bucket.

??
--Angelo