Hello,

I have the Dell 1300 True Mobile wireless router connected to my host
machine. In the past when I have tried to run remote connection
software (VNC), the router blocked the connection. I have tried many
different settings on the router to try to allow the connection
software to get through but to no avail.

Do you have any suggestions as to how to make a connection with this
router?

Rick Johnston, Licensed Administrative Assistant
Kim and Company Real Estate, 30 Clayton Street, Asheville, NC 28801
Phone: 828-253-1234 Voice Mail: 828-687-6720 Fax: 828-253-1232 Florida:
727-527-7717
E-mail: MailTo:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Website:
http://KimAndCompany.com