Ok, here is the case.......

New computer at work w/ dual monitor setup.  a dell workstation, windows xp, 17
dell lcd and a 19" dell crt, VNC v4.0.  I run the 17" lcd at 1280x1024 and the
19" crt at 1600x1200.  From the other computers in the office I can VNC into
that machine no problem, but when I VPN into the office and try and VNC into it
it kicks me out.  why?  I had someone else test from a VPN connection as well
same result.  It does work when both monitors are running 1280x1024.

So my main question is why cant I use VNC over VPN into my dual monitor machine
running the 2 different resolutions?

Al machines using VNC v4.0.

Thanks
Joe