Hello,
yes I read the FAQ about how to do it, but what I
would like to do is a little bit more complicated.
I would like to ask if it is possible to reach a
computer behind a firewall the IP address of which is
invisible where I haven't got the opportunity to
change anything in the firewall.
So what I've been thinking of is to reach the computer
by some other means than by its IP address, so that I
don't need to go through the firewall at all. (Like
e.g. ICQ or Kazaa, which identify themselves to their
central servers somehow even if you're behind a
firewall.)
I'm not an expert on this case, so a thorough
discussion on this (or a link to some) would do me
good.

Thanks,
Agoston