I don't think you will be able to get console messages during boot,
though I could be wrong.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Gobbledegeek
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 13:16
To: vnc-list@realvnc.com
Subject: RE: Automatically connect VNCServer to client at restar

Kewl !! I'm gonna use that. Now how can I get my vncviewer client to
Pop-Up into the foreground  everytime the server connects to the
client? Say I just boot the headless "server" in the background while
I've been working on the other PC on liniux/bsd/win32?  As  an aside,
I would also like the serial console screen/app to pop-up into the
foreground giving me boot-time messages of the server as they go by -
before the OS boots fully... and auto minimize on full boot....!! Any
tips? I'll of-course check the console how-to later but since we have
a conversation going - if u have any inputs not in the how-to ... :)

Rgrds

--
Nonchalantly yours
GobbledeGeek