Hello,

I'm new to VNC and my needs are real simple, for the most I'm just using it
to view a remote machine from my laptop (both machines within my home
network). This is working just fine, I have a WIN98 machine running the
server, this is the machine I want to "watch", from my laptop (Win2K) I run
the Listener which all works just fine. The problem is, under version 3.3 I
was able to do a Alt-PrtScr from my laptop and capture what I was seeing on
the remote machine and paste it into Paint Shop Pro to save. I upgraded to
version 4.1 which seems to do a better job in "viewing" the remote screen
but I have lost the ability to do a Alt-PrtScr and capture the viewer
screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.....

Thanks,
                  Peter