Hello

I use VPN in Win XP Pro sp2 to connect to my computer at work.
And  realvnc for  using the computer.

But, I have recently formattet my home computer and I'am having some trouble with getting realvnc to work again.
I have done a few times before and it has never been a problem.

It easily connect to the computer thru vpn, but when I try vnc it just timeouts.

I have disabled all firewall and such and I am using the exact same setup as I have used before.

Does anybody know a way I can test the connection? or find out what the problems is.

Or does anybody have a idea of what could be wrong.

Please help me out, I need it for work.