Hello together, I have the following problem (also after exactly reading the
existing mailing-lists still not fixed ;-) )

First of all: I turned off all security services (just for the time I'm
testing this tool). That means: bypassed the windows firewall, shut down
personal firewall). Then I installed RealVNV 4.1.1 on my 2 home-pc's. The
tool works fine in my LAN.

Now I would like to connect on one of my home-pc over the internet (Home-PC
is the server). The service works fine (so I can problem less connecting
with a client in my LAN). But if I establish a connection from a client
outside my LAN, the error message "unable to connect to host: Connection
refused (10061)" appears.

For sure I use the right IP-Address (not the internal one). Ping works fine.
But I get an error message if I establish a telnet session on port 5900...

Does anyone know what this problem is about? Could it be a problem of my
provider (bluewin)? Once I changed the port (to 5937), but still the same
problem.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Patrick from Switzerland