Abdon,

The throughput measurement of VNC Viewer is fairly rough, and based on the
time taken to receive updates from the server.  Looking at your log, though,
it does appear that some aspect of the computer's network setup is causing
extremely high network delays.  Have you checked the network error count of
your network card?  If it's very high then TCP will retransmit data and
throttle-back the connection to a lower throughput.

Regards,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.