I have read all the info from the site that talks about connecting to
machines behind a router and I have done it successful for some time now.  I
am needing to make sure I can connect to multiple computer behind the same
router.  I have read the information that is also posted on the site about
the as well but I still have a few answers that I couldn't find answers to.
Here we go

-->      This info from the site says that changing the port to on a
specific machine makes this possible.  For example 5000 is default for the 0
monitor and 5901 is for monitor "1".  My concern is that I don't want to use
the defaults and would like to start my ports at something like 51000.  Does
that mean that VNC will automatically know that 51000 will be "0" and so
on??  I just would like to make sure.

-->  Another think is that inorder to port forward, VNC has to have 5900 TCP
5500 TCP and 5800 TCP ports open to connect to the machine.
      My question is:  do I just forward the 5900 TCP setting because that
is what I am changing on the other machines or do all the setting      have
to reflect a similair change.  For instance if my first port that I plan to
use is 51000, are the setting as follows:  51000 tcp 5500 tcp and 5800 tcp?
Just a little confused on this.

Thanks,

Jeff