Hi

I wonder if you could help me?, i have read the frequently asked questions but does not answer my question. When i installed the server on a machine then the viewer onto mine, it connected excellently, i was well pleased. But when i turned off the laptop with the server on, then back on, it would not connect. It said timed out, but if i removed the programme from the laptop and then reinstalled it, it worked again. But obviously the problem is every time the laptop (server) is turned off i will lose the connection upon restart.

Regards
Gordon