From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ron Grant
Sent: 14 June 2007 00:29
To: VNC-List@realvnc.com
Subject: RE: No password configured for VNC auth

I have the same issue here.  Seems to be a Vista issue??
I have been able to connect between two XP machines with no problems.   With

Vista machine, I can only connect from the Vista desktop, but not from XP to

Vista. I get the "No password configured for VNC auth" when I try to connect

from XP to Vista.