> How are you invoking the "vncserver" command?  You'll need to
> run it under the same user account as you ran "vncpasswd"
> under, for it to pick up the password you set.

Hi James, thanks for the info.  I've been starting the server as root and
connecting as another user, however, when I start vncserver the pid file
shows up in the correct user's home directory.  I used this very simple
tutorial, which appears to work for most others:

http://fedoranews.org/tchung/vnc/04.shtml

I can't start the server as my unprivileged user...hmmm.

- Brad

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]