Animesh Pathak wrote:
> hi guys,
>
> i have been using real vnc for quite sometime now and started to realize the
> need of a keyboard shortcut to come out of vnc viewer when it is in focus. i
> searched on this mailing list about alt-tab keys and creating shortcuts to
> switch focus among windows INSIDE vnc viewer but i guess those mails are old
> when vnc viewer didn't catch these key events and lost focus to other
> Windows application.
>
> I wanted to create a shortcut key (or some keyboard control) that can take
> me out of vnc viewer and to next available Windows application. I am not
> sure if there is any such facility. If so, do let me know. I would
> appreciate any response.

    Sorry but your long sentences without period made me less capable to
understand correctly your message :p

    So, when you press Alt+Tab, what do you want exactly?  You want the
OS inside VNC viewer to get this keypress?  Or the opposite, ie, the OS
outside VNC viewer to get this keypress?

    FYI, "OS inside VNC viewer" is called VNC server side OS, while "OS
ouside VNC viewer" is called VNC client side OS.