I use F8-m to minimize vnc and then you can use existing controls to switch between windows.

Alex

Jerome R. Westrick wrote:
On Wednesday 10 October 2007 03:07:04 Animesh Pathak wrote:
hi guys,

i have been using real vnc for quite sometime now and started to realize
the need of a keyboard shortcut to come out of vnc viewer when it is in
focus. i searched on this mailing list about alt-tab keys and creating
shortcuts to switch focus among windows INSIDE vnc viewer but i guess those
mails are old when vnc viewer didn't catch these key events and lost focus
to other Windows application.

I wanted to create a shortcut key (or some keyboard control) that can take
me out of vnc viewer and to next available Windows application. I am not
sure if there is any such facility. If so, do let me know. I would
appreciate any response.

thanks
animesh