*
------------------------------
ok, big problems here.

i've looked up a fair few pages, including:

http://www.allthingsmarked.com/2006/...vnc-tunneling/<http://www.allthingsmarked.com/2006/08/17/how-to-set-up-a-windows-ssh-server-for-vnc-tunneling/>
http://www.vnc.com/pipermail/vnc-lis...ry/042758.html<http://www.vnc.com/pipermail/vnc-list/2004-January/042758.html>
http://faq.gotomyvnc.com/fom-serve/cache/133.html
http://www.gotomyvnc.com/

i have a laptop at home, on a wireless lan from eircom, using a netopia
wireless router.
i turned off my firewall, i installed realvnc listner and server.
i enabled nat for vnc and pointed it at my laptop.
i enabled ip passthough and again pointed it at my laptop, whcih should
render the previous step unnecessary

then i went to gotomyvnc.com and ran the check. the first time it actually
seemed to work and the checker spotted open tcp vnc ports on my ip range.

but i couldnt connect to vnc using a listner.

so i went and restarted my router, then renewed hdcp using ipconfig /renew
now the checker cant find any vnc servers on my ip, and i still cant connect
using a listener.

so im out of idea's
anyone?