John:

        Heya; glad it works! Please note that echoWare (used
by EchoVNC) utilizes the same OpenSSL toolkit that many SSH
platforms are based on; content is end-to-end encrypted with
128-bit AES. EchoWare is all open-source, so you're welcome
to look around it:

http://www.sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=133100&package_id=215847

cheers,
Scott