Hi all,

  I installed the Real VNC Server on my computer at home and the client viewer
on the computer in my office (in the company). I open the viewer in my office
trying to connect the server at home, but I got error: "unable to connect to
host: Connection timed out (10060)".

  I call my friend in other city at home trying to connect to my computer at
home, it runs. I am not sure it's because of the fire wall of my company.

  Besides, if I ping the ip-address of the computer at home. I get response.

  Someone knows how to overcome it?

  Regards