"It's not working" is the world's most unhelpful (yet still the most
common) bug report.  Can you flesh out the details, please?  How far
along this path do you get:

Does x0vnc4viewer start successfully?
Can you connect via the vncviewer program?  If so, do you get your
"real" desktop?
What URL do you enter in your browser to get to the http/java viewer?
Can you successfully navigate to the http page and get the java viewer
connection dialog box?
Are you able to get a VNC session at all - albeit not the one you were
expecting?

Stewart