Hi,
   I already posted a similar question some time ago but the
answers showed me that I was misunderstood. So, I am trying
again:

I want to restrict, on the server side, access to a single user.
This user has a dynamic IP, which, by using dyndn.org,
translates into xyz.dyndns.org. I know how to restict assess to
a normal IP address but if I enter (in the server's setup dialog)
an address like xyz.dyndns.org (instead of e.g.
120.231.139.12) it does not accept it. Is there any way of doing
this?
   To be even more clear: I want that user xyz.dynds.org can
access the server regardless which real IP it has at a given
time. Maybe the free version cannot but presonal or enterprise
can?
Thanks a lot for hints, Dieter
Dieter Blaas,
Max F. Perutz Laboratories
Medical University of Vienna,
Inst. Med. Biochem., Vienna Biocenter (VBC),
Dr. Bohr Gasse 9/3,
A-1030 Vienna, Austria,
Tel: 0043 1 4277 61630,
Fax: 0043 1 4277 9616,