Andrea Riela wrote:
Hi folks,

maybe is a strange question, so apologize me. I need to manage a
windows 2003 server with vnc server (enterprise edition), and the
requirements are:

1. user A and user B could share the desktop
2. user C have to connect to vnc server and see desktop C when user A
and B work on desktop A
3. I need a web interface

So, point 3 is done (realvnc has a very nice java web interface).
Point 1 is almost done, even if at the moment I see shared only the
desktop of user logged in.
Point 2 is not completed. It seems that with vnc server I could manage
only one session.
For unix/linux implementation of vnc, this is relative easy to
configure, however, for msWindows it is not since VNC there just
replicates a running session.

My idea for your setup:
- use msWindows remote desktop to have different window-session running.
- use vnc to gain additional access to a running rdp-session.
- use the '/console' switch to remote-desktop to gain access to the
console of a machine (and put that one in lock).
- use different vnc-ports to connect to different sessions.
- start vnc in user-mode by a shortcut in start->programs->startup, and
give that shortcut the required parameters to open the proper port and such.

So far for the options, now the game is yours, Success

CornC)