From: James Weatherall [mailto:j...@realvnc.com]
Sent: dinsdag 31 maart 2009 15:16
To: 'Pascal Rottier'; vnc-list@realvnc.com
Subject: RE: Connecting to VNC before loggin on

Pascal,

You should check that VNC Server is correctly installed as a system service,
running under the LocalSystem account and set to Automatic startup.  If all
those are the case then it may be that third-party firewall software is
causing problems.  It can also be the case that Windows takes a minute or
two after boot-up to get around to starting some services!

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd