On 9/27/21 19:05, Peter Beckman wrote:
Link to the marketing?

The original post in this thread quoting Thinq's claims reads like an advertisement.

This was sent to the list by Carlos Alvarez on 9/27 at 14:17 PDT. He said that it seemed disingenuous, and I agree.

My POC at Thinq said they could internally port US Local DIDs between three
carriers. I challenged him on that too. He said he'd get back to me on the
how.

Unless the other two are wholly owned subsidiaries of Thinq or some specialty carrier with which Thinq has a relationship, I wouldn't hold my breath. On a non-trivial percentage of our ports we'll run into issues with the losing carrier throwing cruft at the process that can slow it down by days.

--
Jay Hennigan - j...@west.net
Network Engineering - CCIE #7880