This is the link to sign up.

https://numberportability.com/transition/

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969
Cell: 615-796-1111

On 2023-01-31 11:02 AM, Pinchas Neiman wrote:
Link? for helpdesk?

here it says some other requirements
https://numberportability.com/transition/service-providers/

To register as a Service Provider, you must have an Operating Company
Number (OCN) issued from the National Exchange Carrier Association
(NECA), hold Operating Authority, Certificate of Public Convenience
and Necessity (CPCN), Radio License or VoIP Proof of Numbering and
participate in porting numbers. If you meet the Service Provider
criteria, there is a three-step registration process:

On Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 11:53 AM Mary Lou Carey via VoiceOps