Maybe this is out of my knowledge base but I don’t understand how
an ILEC legally can offload local voice service to a CLEC?      ---- On Tue, 13
Aug 2024 16:35:14 -0400  voiceops@voiceops.org<voiceops@voiceops.org> wrote
---- Near here a local rural ILEC that has a C15 has moved all the voice
customers to Voyant/Sinch/Intelliquent VOIP. For all I know the C15 is for
sale. They were also the first place to go all-fiber in the surrounding area.
Don't discount the buying power of a rural ILEC - it can be surprising.My own
local rural ILEC will have its C15 for some time to come I believe. On Tue, Aug
13, 2024 at 12:51 PM Jawaid Bazyar via VoiceOps <voiceops@voiceops.org> wrote:I
have a use case. The use case is, be in a position to take customers tomorrow
on a 5/9's platform.One alternative is Ribbon: that solution is out of my price
range, and, likely out of price range of every rural ILEC I know.A second is
Squire, but, I'm not willing to risk it w/o getting my hands on a long-term
trial which was requested but not offered.The final alternative is to throw
into developing one, likely in two phases. The orchestration and front end of
the Elephant Talk project is complete, now just need to settle on a production
backend.
-- Jeff Shultz

Like us on Social Media for News, Promotions, and other information!!
      *** This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.