Posted by Jonathan Adler:
Nashville Event on Climate Change Policy:
http://volokh.com/archives/archive_2009_02_15-2009_02_21.shtml#1234814709

   This Thursday I will be in Nashville to debate/discuss climate change
   policy with [1]Michael Vandenbergh of Vanderbilt Law School at an
   event sponsored by the Nashville Lawyers Chapter and Environmental Law
   Practice Group of the Federalist Society and the [2]Vanderbilt
   University Climate Change Research Network. Among other things, I will
   make the case for a carbon tax and Professor Vandenbergh will advocate
   the adoption of a cap-and-trade system for greenhouse gas emissions.
   Details on the event are [3]here.